Sunday, October 24, 2010

CD 13 ~ + OPK

My RE's office checks their messages at 7:30am on Sat and Sun.  I woke both mornings between 7am - 7:25am this weekend (without an alarm clock) to take a OPK with FMU.  Both were negative.  This morning, I was grouchy that for the 2nd morning in the row that I was able to sleep in, I couldn't.  Isn't it funny how our subconscious works?

Although the RE's office said I only need to test in the morning, the past few months, my + has shown up in the evening.  I took another OPK this evening and got a :o)  I will call the RE tomorrow, although we have decided to BD and not do an IUI this round.  We have made the decision to save the $ for our pursuit of IVF in the near future.  Our consultation with the new clinic is 11/5.

And for the record, I had an insane work schedule this past week.  This next week is not much better but I hope to deal with things better since I'll be without the Clomid.  It made me tired, whiney and grouchy. 

1 comment:

  1. Just starting to surface again in the blog world and am sorry to see you are dealing with some test results. I'm an elevated FSH'er too and know it can be a bit to take when you first learn about it. It isn't the end of the road and there is still hope.

    Wishing you all the best with your current cycle and hope IVF is never needed.

    ReplyDelete