Saturday, December 13, 2008

Goal #1: CCRM in 2009

It's weird lately. A few weeks ago, I could almost go a day without feeling sad about our situation. I felt like I was in such a tolerant and accepting place. Today, that tolerance is long gone! Like I said yesterday, IF/baby/tx/ next steps are ALWAYS on my mind!

So, today, we talked more about "what can we do?" DH will be off work the next 3 weeks involuntarily (ugh ~ like our financial situation isn't tough enough already?). He will put the finishing touches on our basement and straighten up some of the cluttered rooms. I agreed to help with a "thorough" cleaning of the house. He would like to clean the windows - I think it's a little cold here for that - it might have to wait until the spring. But then, we think we will go ahead and pursue selling our house, now.
The one thing we both agreed on today is that we both want to pursue our next tx at CCRM. They are the best. So whatever it takes, we want to be cared for by the best. We have read so much lately about their procedures, and have heard of such wonderful work that they are doing. We feel that to go through an IVF cycle again, and if we were to do it somewhere else and it fail, we would always wonder - what if? So, we want to avoid that at all cost. We will do whatever it takes to get to CCRM; our goal, within the next year.

3 comments:

  1. You've been doing a lot of tough decision-making the last few months/weeks...congrats on deciding on a goal! Sometimes that's the hardest part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your house is beautiful. I hope you can sell it fast and get the price you want.

    Mostly, I hope your cycle is soon and successful. Wishing you the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck pursuing your goal, CCRM was the best thing I ever did, I just wish I had done it sooner...

    ReplyDelete