Monday, December 20, 2010

ER Update - Dec 20th

They retrieved 4 eggs this morning....not sure about maturity or fertilization, yet. They will call us tomorrow with that information and also let us know if it will be a 3 or 4 day transfer.  The process was a little different than our other RE as they brought DH back for the procedure.  I was already out but it was nice he was there when I woke up.  :)

The nurse who prepped the IV totally missed my vein or something and it was a river of blood running down my arm....glad I'm not squeamish!  Seriously, there was blood everywhere!  I know she was embarrassed when the other tech came in and said something about it....then, she asks me, "Is that always trouble?".  I was like, "Well, no, actually never."  She did not have much else to say.


Anyways, not much else happening, just resting and relaxing.  I slept for about 3hrs when we got back and then we went to Chzcake Factory for dinner!  Hoping and praying for good news tomorrow.....hopefully, we have 4 strong embabies growing!!!

2 comments:

  1. fingers crossed!!! I hope all were fertilized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the update!! I hope you have some great embies!

    ReplyDelete